WATERMELON MASQUE for GLOWING SKIN







This is a beauty treatment that utilizes the skin of a watermelon to give your skin a radiant and glowing effect. I have tried this a handful of times and I can tell you that it does work. This summer we got watermelon only a couple of times and I think I did it twice , but I have to say that it was well worth it. It's also a fantastic treat to for skin that has been sunburned.

What you need : The white part of the skin of a watermelon. Cut out white part and grind with grater or mixer. 
Add
1 tbsp of flour 
1tbsp of honey . 
This will make it thick and pasty . On a clean face attach your watermelon pack and wait at least 15 minutes and then wash off. You will have smooth , bright , radiant glowing skin because it provides your skin with moisture. 
TRY IT !!!!
You'll love it and your skin will thank you tooo !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment